December 16, 2017

Contractor Insurance Update

Insurance update (Service Update) Attention Contractors, Plumbers, Fire Suppression Contractors and Electricians. Insurance Update change. Beginning on January 2, 2018, the Department of Buildings Licensing unit […]
December 13, 2017

What Is A Letter of No Objection and When Is One Required?

Letter of No Objection in NYC In the City of New York, in order for a building to be legally occupied the building must first have […]
October 25, 2016

When it comes to energy conservation, NYC shows the nation how it’s done

Energy conservation awareness is one of the most important concepts in every aspect of modern living.  When it comes to major cities and construction, so-called “green” […]
October 5, 2016

New York City’s DOB NOW

DOB NOW formerly known as Inspection Ready has been around since last December. At S&M Expediting we understand that it can be difficult to navigate the […]